Social distancing is being encouraged at all times, even in the hallways. The following are procedures we are putting in place to help with this.
Dismissal from In-person classes
There will be two bells at the end of each period:
- Odd numbered classrooms will dismiss on the first bell
- Even numbered classrooms will dismiss on the second bell
One Way Hallways and Stairways
Areas with multiple ways to get around will be reduced to one direction; dividers will be placed in areas with only one hallway access. Please look for the signs and arrows on walls and follow the currect path.
- The classroom wing hallways will flow counterclockwise direction from the commons
- This means you are walking down (east to west) the Science/Business hallway to get to the Math classes at the end of the hallway and then up (west to east) the ELL/Family & Consumer hallway
- This means you are walking down (east to west) the Foreign Language/Social Studies hallway to get to the Social Studies classes at the end of the hallway and then up (west to east) the English hallway
- The library hallway will flow from north (parking lot) to south (Riverview Ave)
- The north (parking lot side) stairway will be up only
- The south (Riverview Ave side) stairway will be down only
- Dividers will be in the art/music/ag wing and to the gym, make sure you pay attention to what