SAT Testing Information:
Make sure you go to the back parking lot. You will be entering through the red door with the sign on it. Please make sure to maintain social distancing while in line.
SAT Test Center Covid-19 Safety Screening
Test center staff will be taking temperatures in addition to performing the following survey verbally. Entry will be denied to any student with 100.4 temperature and any student who doesn't confirm all the survey statements below or refuses to answer them.
- In the past 14 days, I have not come into contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has tested positive for covid-19 test or is presumed to have covid-19.
- I do not have covid-19 or have reason to believe I have covid-19. Symptoms of covid-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- To my knowledge, I am not violating any travel restrictions or quarantining requirements.
- I agree to wear a mask the entire time I'm at this test center and follow instructions from test center staff, otherwise I will be dismissed.
- We have taken measures to help create a safe testing environment; however, it isn't possible to entirely remove the risk of covid-19 exposure. By entering the testing room, you're accepting that risk.
Items to bring with you for testing:
- Mask (required to be worn at all times)
- Photo ID
- Admission ticket (either printed or on phone)
- Bottle/cup to be able to get a drink
- Snacks as desired
- Positive Testing attitude